VET Courses Information
Chambers Institute delivers all courses face-to-face, providing quality training and assessment in that are current and compliant as listed on the National Register (training.gov.au).
All information regarding unit delivery and assessment requirements will be provided in class during the course, this includes timetable, materials and additional resources.
On completion of a course and payment of final course fees, qualifications will be issued within thirty (30) calendar days.
Qualifications will be accompanied by a Record of Results showing the Units of Competency achieved in the course.
Chambers Institute reserves the right to with-hold the issuance of qualifications until all fees related to the course the qualification relates to have been paid, except where Chambers Institute is not permitted to do so by law.
Chambers Institute will issue only to a learner whom it has assessed as competent and meeting the requirements of the training package in accordance with the requirements of a Training Package or VET accredited course, qualification documents or a statement of attainment (as appropriate) that:
- Meets the requirements of the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF);
- Identifies Chambers Institute by its national provider number from training.gov.au;
- Includes the Nationally Recognised Training (NRT) logo in accordance with its current conditions of use.
All qualifications and statements of attainment issued by Chambers Institute for nationally recognised training will be in accordance with its Scope of Registration as listed on training.gov.au.
In the case if Chambers Institute closes or ceases to deliver the agreed training and/or assessment, students have the rights to:
- complete their studies in another course or with another education provider OR
- receive a refund of their unspent tuition fees