Interested in becoming our agent?
Great! We too are excited to work together with you. Simply follow the instructions below and you’re good to go.
Agent Application Process
Chambers Institute is pleased to receive applications from individuals, partnerships and corporations, who wish to become agents for the recruitment of international students for the courses we offer.
You are invited to forward full particulars of your organisation, to enable us to confirm your suitability as an agent.
We will perform a basic due diligence using the information you provide us.
As part of the application process you will be advised of our Education Agents Policy, the services and facilities you agree to provide, the commission rates and other details.
Upon confirmation you will be required to sign an Education Agent Agreement confirming the terms of business with Chambers Institute prior to any agent commissions being made.
Please follow the following steps:
Fax: +61 (3) 9670 0124
Email: [email protected]
Level 11, 140 Queen Street
Melbourne, Vic 3000
You need to include a minimum of two Education Agent Referee Check report along with your application form.
3. You can also apply online through the following link here, and forward the education agent referee check report to us separately via e-mail.
Once you have finalised an agent agreement with Chambers Institute, please familiarise yourself with our courses, policies, and procedures by browsing our website.
You can also request further information by contacting our administrative staff at [email protected]
Please follow the following steps to complete the online registration process:
2. Read terms and conditions, click on ‘I/We agree’
3. Fill in the form, fields with * are mandatory.
4. Upload the requested documents (only .pdf, .jpg and .gif documents are accepted).
5. Click on ‘Submit” when complete.
6. Chambers Institute receives your registration request and has to validate it. Once validated, you will receive a confirmation email.
7. Once your registration is approved, you will receive an email with your login and password to connect to your personal page of the system.
2. Click on ‘Login’ (top right of the webpage).
Click here to see the list of our agents.